Optimizing your Health & Wellness
If 2020 taught us anything, we cannot take our health and our wellness for granted.
My goal and mission is to empower you to create a balanced, centered life that supports your goals and to be as healthy as you can be.
Here are ten easy ways to get you feeling better, more content and confident as we look ahead toward more positive change in 2021:
- Eat healthy - eating rich flavorful foods across the color spectrum help support your body and ensure you get all the vitamins and minerals you need. Book your nutritional or herbal consultation today.
- Get plenty of sleep - your body needs rest and recovery time to process not only your physical movements and day but to process the events of the outside world. Making a routine and consistent bedtime and schedule is key.
- Hydrate frequently throughout the day - you should be drinking at least 64 oz. of room temperature water daily to hydrate and keep your skin's moisture balanced.
- Spend time in nature - make sure you spend time with mother nature and her offerings as much as you can whether it's taking in the trees, fresh air, ocean view, lake, stream or flowers. Add this to your routine and you won't be disappointed.
- Move your body - in addition to a nature walk, make sure you are physically moving your body with yoga, spin, HIIT, weight training or other low to high impact cardio routines so your endorphins are flowing and you are sweating to release toxins.
- Acupuncture for stress relief - if you are finding that you are stressed out and need a certified "time out" or scheduled spa session, acupuncture can help take you to a relaxed state where your energy can be balanced allowing your stressors to melt away.
- Declutter your space - removing unneeded items and organizing your space will give you a more relaxed and comfortable atmosphere to live in which can make you feel more calm, focused and at peace.
- Call a friend - now more than ever it's important to reach out a friend or loved one and schedule time (safely) whether it's a phone call, video chat or in person walk around the block. Human connection is always important to make us feel connected and grounded.
- Try a new recipe - once you've had your nutritional consultation and you're having a better understanding of what body type you are and foods that serve your particular body type, it's time to then explore new fun ways to add these foods into your life.
- Give back - decide which organizations, practitioners and independent artists you can help support or offer your skills and services to. Empowering and helping others often time has a domino effect and the world can use more light and positivity.
If you're interested in learning more about your body type and what foods work best for you or you'd like to schedule an initial consultation you can email email@example.com, call 310.896.8809 or Book here!
Here's to great health in 2021 and beyond!